After an evening spent on a walkabout to and from KOMTAR we found ourselves here at our favourite food court with a multitude of hawker stalls that should satisfy even the most demanding of palates. A clean food court with a small stage that provides various forms of entertainment you will be guaranteed some fun while you enjoy your meal.
We were mighty glad to see Red Garden emerging from the recent pandemic relatively unscathed and doing rip roaring business. After making several rounds inspecting the diverse types of cuisine on offer at the hawker stalls here we eventually settled on:
- a small serving of Fried Oyster Omelette for RM15.00
- *Char Kueh Teow with Duck Egg for RM9.00
- Mushroom Pork Chop for RM18.00
- a small bottle of Tiger Beer for RM10
- Double Orange Juice for RM6.00
- Iced Lemon Tea for RM3.00
Lastly, we feel that it is our civic duty to remind everyone that while masks are now optional outdoors, it is still mandatory indoors!
Red Garden Food Paradise - https://g.page/redgardenpenang?share