- 1 kilogram of fresh Ginger
- 1 bag of Tau Pok (Tofu Puffs?)
- 1 bottle of Tauchu Paste
- 1 bottle of Ginger Wine
- 1 string of Petai
- 1 bunch of Serai (Lemongrass)
- Assortment of Gao Teng Kueh (Steamed Kuih Lapis - Soft Rice Flour Pudding)
нello everyone! we are caт and нarold. welcoмe тo oυr blog, creaтed ιn нonoυr oғ oυr devoтιon тo тнe everyday ғood ғor тнe everyday perѕon, aѕ well aѕ тo caтalogυe oυr мeмorιeѕ, lιғe'ѕ evenтѕ, and тravelѕ wнere oυr 'perυт' (тυммy) leadѕ тнe way!
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale. You may not alter or remove any copyright, watermarks, or other notice from copies of the content on this blog. Copying or storing any content is expressly prohibited without prior written permission of the blog owner. For permission to use the content on this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, 30 October 2021
BENTONG Market Hunt
Friday, 29 October 2021
AIK KEE Bentong
HOTEL KRISTAL Bentong
Sunday, 24 October 2021
PETALING STREET Walkabout
Saturday, 23 October 2021
TIMES SQUARE Revisit: DJI Pocket 2!
Monday, 18 October 2021
IPOH Trip Day 4
Sunday, 17 October 2021
Ipoh Trip Day 3 (Market Lane, Concubine Lane, Wife Lane, Restoran Nam Chau, Nasi Ganja, Ong Kee)
Saturday, 16 October 2021
IPOH Trip Day 2 (Yu Dan Mui, Cyclone Car Wash, Miker Pizza, Ipoh Tuck Kee)
Friday, 15 October 2021
Airbnb @ THE MAJESTIC Condo Ipoh
Sunday, 10 October 2021
Making Sense of the National Recovery Plan (NRP)
- Eateries were ALLOWED to offer dine-in services, and only accept customers who are fully-vaccinated, and asymptomatic.
- Interstate and inter-district travel (based on district borders determined by state governments) is still FORBIDDEN
- Most shops and stores were ALLOWED to operate from 8 AM until 8 PM